Winter To-Do List
Inspired by Becca over at The Beginning Farmer’s Wife, I have finally started a page for our Honey-Do’s. The fall has flown by and we have so much to do before the freezing weather hits. We’ve made quite a bit of progress in the last week but there’s much more to do.
Run water lines to sheds and install automatic Waterer with heating element – in progress see pics belowIt’s officially done!! Yay! Run electricity to sheds for lights and heating lamps Organize storage shed Add new bedding into hen boxes
- Make curtains for new bedroom – I bought very nice textured shower curtains at Wally World for $6.50 a piece. Now I need to get them hung.
- Make quilts for boys – purchased part of the fabric
- Make fleece blanket for Pudder
- Finish window treatments for kitchen – in progress
Hang plastic on windows
- Purchase a new boot rack for inside mud room
- Put away remaining outside decorations
- Make room for outside decorations in garage before spring (due to adding our new/used BobCat in MY parking place.) Not bitter at all.
- Clean out garage allowing room for both vehicles PLUS BobCat (not gonna happen but I can dream)
- Go through outgrown clothes and prepare for Goodwill or garage sale
- Take a load to Goodwill or the Salvation Army
Whew! I’m exhausted just looking at the list. I’ll do my best to keep it updated.
Spring 2011 Projects
- Paint sheds – I’m a little concerned about getting this done – still needs to be done
- Paint roof of newest shed – Also, concerned.
- Sand and then paint fence – These could wait until spring